- Evah Pirazzi strings have a core made from a modern synthetic multifilament fibre which is wound with chrome steel.
- The all-round string set: suitable arco and pizz alike.
- The sound is big, powerful, dark and well-rounded.
- Emphasized lower frequencies and outstanding resonant decay
- Exceptional projection
- High torsional stiffness
- Short playing-in-time
- Very quick response and comfortable left-hand feeling
- Completely insensitive to changes in temperature and humidity
- Gauge “weich”: Compared to the medium orchestra set the sound of the “weich” strings is brighter and growlier with a little more sustain. The set has a pronounced core sound. Due to the reduced string tension the playability is easier than with the standard set.